- Advance your career (add another qualification to your existing skillset and gain a competitive workplace advantage). Our alumni include PR consultants and consultancy directors, government press officers, authors, national broadcasters, local and national print journalists, event organisers and wedding planners.
- Study in your own time (no need to attend classes on specific days).
- Study at your own pace (complete the course quickly, or at your leisure. You decide).
- Study with highly respected professionals (our tutors all work in industry and have vast experience. Their knowledge is current and they share it with you).
- Develop a relationship with your tutor (your personal tutor is a respected industry professional. Get to know them).
- Join a worldwide team of graduates (the Academy has been teaching national and international students since 1992. You are in good hands). Our graduates are based in: America, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Guyana, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates.
Have you been following the radio interviews about the current crisis in our hospitals? Angela Fitzgerald is the Health Service Executives (HSE’s) Deputy National Director of Acute Hospitals I’ve been keeping an eye on the interviews she has given to two journalists in particular – Chris Donohue from Newstalk and Cathal MacCoille from RTE.
Academy on Facebook
Join our mailing list and get the news before anyone else!
Catch up with Ellen Gunning on the Mediascope Programme. Dublin City FM (103.2), or listen live, Tue 1.30pm