STOP PRESS --- STOP PRESS --- STOP PRESS
Do you want to study Public Relations in ENGLISH?
Would you prefer to study PR in SPANISH?
Would you prefer to study PR in FRENCH?
Would you prefer to study PR in RUSSIAN?
Would you prefer to study PR in POLISH?
Now you can. Check out our exciting new range of language options - and start studying today.
- Advance your career (add another qualification to your existing skillset and gain a competitive workplace advantage). Our alumni include PR consultants and consultancy directors, government press officers, authors, national broadcasters, local and national print journalists, event organizers and wedding planners.
- Study in your own time (no need to attend classes on specific days).
- Study at your own pace (complete the course quickly, or at your leisure. You decide).
- Study with highly respected professionals (our tutors all work in industry and have vast experience. Their knowledge is current and they share it with you).
- Develop a relationship with your tutor (your personal tutor is a respected industry professional. Get to know them).
- Join a worldwide team of graduates (the Academy has been teaching national and international students since 1992. You are in good hands). Our graduates are based in: America, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates.
The worldwide economic downturn has led to a change in focus by most companies. Those which are thriving and surviving are concentrating on retaining their existing clients and spending less time trying to gain new ones. Everyone knows that new clients cost a lot of money to acquire, are difficult to settle (so that they become loyal to the company) and, in an economic downturn, may not pay their bills, or may not pay on time, or may demand very high discounts for the business they are giving you.
Academy on Facebook
Join our mailing list and get the news before anyone else!
Catch up with Ellen Gunning on the Mediascope Programme. Dublin City FM (103.2), or listen live, Tue 1.30pm