STOP PRESS --- STOP PRESS --- STOP PRESS
Do you want to study Public Relations in ENGLISH?
Would you prefer to study PR in SPANISH?
Would you prefer to study PR in FRENCH?
Would you prefer to study PR in RUSSIAN?
Would you prefer to study PR in POLISH?
Now you can. Check out our exciting new range of language options - and start studying today.
- Advance your career (add another qualification to your existing skillset and gain a competitive workplace advantage). Our alumni include PR consultants and consultancy directors, government press officers, authors, national broadcasters, local and national print journalists, event organizers and wedding planners.
- Study in your own time (no need to attend classes on specific days).
- Study at your own pace (complete the course quickly, or at your leisure. You decide).
- Study with highly respected professionals (our tutors all work in industry and have vast experience. Their knowledge is current and they share it with you).
- Develop a relationship with your tutor (your personal tutor is a respected industry professional. Get to know them).
- Join a worldwide team of graduates (the Academy has been teaching national and international students since 1992. You are in good hands). Our graduates are based in: America, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Guyana, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates.
Back when I first started working in Public Relations (in the mid 1980s), offices were still using typewriters and keeping carbon copies of documents in filing cabinets. (It seems positively Neanderthal now). Landlines were everywhere and people still mostly used telephone boxes to make calls back to the office. Some business people (and most PR execs) carried those big brick-phone mobiles.Read more...
Academy on Facebook
Join our mailing list and get the news before anyone else!
Catch up with Ellen Gunning on the Mediascope Programme. Dublin City FM (103.2), or listen live, Tue 1.30pm