- Advance your career (add another qualification to your existing skillset and gain a competitive workplace advantage). Our alumni include PR consultants and consultancy directors, government press officers, authors, national broadcasters, local and national print journalists, event organisers and wedding planners.
- Study in your own time (no need to attend classes on specific days).
- Study at your own pace (complete the course quickly, or at your leisure. You decide).
- Study with highly respected professionals (our tutors all work in industry and have vast experience. Their knowledge is current and they share it with you).
- Develop a relationship with your tutor (your personal tutor is a respected industry professional. Get to know them).
- Join a worldwide team of graduates (the Academy has been teaching national and international students since 1992. You are in good hands). Our graduates are based in: America, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Guyana, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates.
This is undoubtedly one of the biggest developments in communications training in the Middle East. The Irish Academy of Public Relations (IAPR) has entered into a joint venture with Orient Planet PR and Marketing Communications to create the first ever Online PR & Communications Academy in the Middle East (www.opacademy.com). The agreement was signed in London recently between Ellen Gunning, the Irish Academy’s Director, and Nidal Abou Zaki, Orient Planet’s Managing Director. Orient Planet Academy will facilitate internationally recognised courses – all of which have been localised for the Arab world - in public relations, marketing, journalism, event management and English grammar. Orient Planet Academy (OPA) will provide the Irish Academy’s courses to students who are based in the Middle East, Levant and North Africa regions.Read more...
Academy on Facebook
Join our mailing list and get the news before anyone else!
Catch up with Ellen Gunning on the Mediascope Programme. Dublin City FM (103.2), or listen live, Tue 1.30pm