- Satisfactory proof of educational qualifications (where required) must be submitted to the Academy on application.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full before the start of the course.
- All examinations, assignments and project work (where relevant) must be completed satisfactorily before a Certificate or Diploma is awarded.
- Any student who fails a module is required to present a repeat submission for that module before proceeding to the next module.
- Any student who fails an assignment, project or exam, is permitted to re-sit / re-submit that subject once only.
- No refund will be given once the course has commenced.
- The course commences on dispatch of the first module.
- Name, address and some details of all students are passed to relevant external awarding and professional bodies and partner academies for their records.
- Student registration on an online course is valid for 12 months from the date on which their course began.
- Students who do not complete a course of study with us within a 12-month period may be allowed to complete the course if they have already completed 75% of the modules. A fee will apply for the continuation of the student study period.
- Students who do not complete a course of study with us within a 12-month period and who have not achieved a pass mark on 75% of the modules at year end will be required to re-register for the course if they wish to complete their studies.
Book orders, which are immediately dispatched, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Our graduates qualify for a 10% discount on any of our courses (including courses offered by Irish Academy Training).
- Graduate discounts must be applied for at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The 10% discount is not applicable to early bird or special promotions.